Want to save up to 80% on your medications? Signup below to be notified if we open a Canadian Online Pharmacy.
Thanks for Visiting Canada Drugs Direct.
Currently we are preparing to serve our canadian visitors, we will update you when we are ready!
Please save your reference number: for further communication.
Top brand choice
We guarantee the lowest price on all of our prescription products. If you find your medications cheaper at any other recognized licensed mail order pharmacy, we will not only match their price, we will beat it by 25% of the difference. It is our 125% price match guarantee!
Example: If you find a product on Canada Drugs Direct for $50.00 and find the same product for $40.00 at another mail order pharmacy, we will provide you with a $12.50 discount, bringing your total to $37.50.
To get the discount please make sure to mention the price match to the customer service team when they call to collect payment for your order. Or call toll free at 1-888-904-8467 to place the order through the phone.
Terms & Conditions of Program
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.
SUTENT, an oral multi-kinase inhibitor, is the malate salt of sunitinib used to treat certain types of stomach or intestinal tumors in certain patients.
Sutent is also used to treat certain types of kidney cancer. Sutent may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
* Take SUTENT once a day with or without food
* Do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit. They may change the amount of SUTENT in your body.
* Dosing cycle:
* Take SUTENT for 4 weeks (28 days) THEN
* Stop for 2 weeks (14 days)
* Repeat this cycle as long as your doctor tells you
* Your doctor may check your blood before each dosing cycle.
*If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take it if it is close to your next dose. Just take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take more than 1 dose of SUTENT at a time. Tell your doctor or nurse about the missed dose.
* Call your doctor right away, if you take too much SUTENT.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Active ingredient: sunitinib malate
SUTENT may harm an unborn baby (cause birth defects). Do not become pregnant. If you do become pregnant, tell your doctor right away. Stop taking SUTENT.
Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions. Be sure to tell your doctor if you:
* are pregnant, could be pregnant, or plan to get pregnant. SUTENT may harm an unborn baby.
* are breast-feeding. Do not breast-feed while you are being treated with SUTENT.
* have any heart problems
* have high blood pressure
* have kidney function problems (other than cancer)
* have liver problems
* have any bleeding problem
* have seizures
Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor, and avoid contact with people who have recently received oral polio vaccine or flu vaccine inhaled through the nose
Possible serious side effects include:
* Heart Problems. Tell your doctor if you feel very tired, are short of breath, or have swollen feet and ankles.
* Rare life-threatening events: hole in stomach or bowel wall (perforation) or bleeding from the tumor. Both of these side effects could cause symptoms such as painful, swollen abdomen, vomiting blood, and black, sticky stools. Your doctor can tell you other symptoms to watch for.
* Increased blood pressure. Your doctor may check your blood pressure. You may need treatment for high blood pressure.
Common side effects:
* Feeling tired
* Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, mouth sores, upset stomach, abdominal pain, and constipation. Talk with your doctor about ways to handle these problems.
* The medicine in SUTENT is yellow, so it may make your skin look yellow. Your skin and hair may get lighter.
* Your skin may become dry, get thicker, or crack. You may get blisters or a rash on the palms of your hands and soles of your feet.
* Taste changes
* Loss of appetite
* High blood pressure
* Bleeding, such as nosebleeds or bleeding from cuts. Call your doctor if you have any swelling or bleeding.