Use of this web site and the sale of products are governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba, Canada.
By using this website or purchasing products from Canada Drugs Direct you submit to the laws of Manitoba and Canada and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts Manitoba, Canada.
We accept no liability for the contents of this website or any of the products sold. Our liability for any product which is defective or causes loss or damage of any kind is limited to the cost of the product or the provision of a replacement.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website and the purchase of any products from us comply with the law where you are. We make no representation or warranty in this regard.
All local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
By using this website and purchasing products from us, you agree that you are not doing so for the purposes of taking any legal action against us.
All prescription products are dispensed by an independent pharmacy. Any questions regarding prescription products will be referred to a licensed pharmacist.
Prescription products cannot be returned or replaced.
Products sold by Canada Drugs Direct may be sourced from outside the USA. This means that the packaging may be slightly different to that available in stores in the USA. For example, weights and measurements may be in metric. If you need to convert from kilograms and millimeters to pounds and ounces. The shape, size and colour of the medication may also be different, but the active ingredient will be the same. All instructions for use and safety notices are written in English. You agree to accept the products "as is" and will not object to this.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Aposan International Limited carrying on business as CanadaDrugsDirect.com requires its customers to enter into the following Agreement.
CanadaDrugsDirect.com has established relationships with licensed pharmacies in Canada and licensed pharmacies in other countries, including but not limited to the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Malta, Australia, Turkey and the United States, that have licensing requirements that are comparable to the ones in Canada. CanadaDrugsDirect.com will, in consultation with you and in accordance with your instructions, select the appropriate pharmacy to fill your prescription(s) based on product quality, availability and price.
I, as the undersigned, being over the age of 21, hereby enter into this agreement (the "Agreement") with CanadaDrugsDirect.com intending to be legally bound.
Disclosure and Representations
I hereby represent and confirm to Aposan International Limited, CanadaDrugsDirect.com, and each of their constituent entities, as well as to each of their affiliates, associates, related companies, subsidiaries and parent companies and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, successors and assigns (all such persons are hereafter collectively referred to as either "CanadaDrugsDirect.com" or the "CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents") that:
1. I am delivering this Agreement to CanadaDrugsDirect.com because I wish to place an Order with CanadaDrugsDirect.com for certain pharmaceuticals (the "Order"), on the terms and conditions set out herein;
2. The pharmaceutical(s) to be delivered to me in connection with my Order (the "Pharmaceutical(s)") were prescribed by a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the country, state or other applicable jurisdiction in which I reside or where I sought treatment;
3. The prescription(s) for the Pharmaceutical(s) (the "Prescription") was lawfully obtained by me from that physician;
4. I will use the Pharmaceutical(s) strictly according to the instructions provided by the physician who prescribed the pharmaceuticals, as the person for whom such pharmaceutical(s) were prescribed;
5. I can make my own medical decisions according to the law of the place where I reside;
6. The Prescription has not been altered in any way nor has it been filled prior to submission to CanadaDrugsDirect.com. I agree to provide my original Prescription to CanadaDrugsDirect.com, by courier or by mail, in order that my Prescription be filled. I also undertake to immediately destroy all copies of my Prescription once it has been filled;
7. I am not seeking or relying on any medical information from CanadaDrugsDirect.com and I have consulted a qualified physician licensed in the jurisdiction where I obtained the Prescription within the last year;
8. I will immediately contact the physician who provided the Prescription in the event I suffer any unexpected side effects from any of the Pharmaceutical(s);
9. I understand that it is my responsibility to have regular physical examinations by my primary U.S. licensed physician that is responsible for my care, including all suggested testing to ensure I have no medical conditions or problems that would constitute a contraindication to me taking the Pharmaceutical(s) being prescribed; and
10. I acknowledge that CanadaDrugsDirect.com, its employees and agents have relied on the information and documentation that I am providing (including the Order, the Prescription and Patient Information) and I represent and confirm that I have fully and accurately disclosed all pertinent information and documentation to CanadaDrugsDirect.com. I agree to notify CanadaDrugsDirect.com of any changes to my physical or medical condition by providing updated Patient Information.
Authorization and Consent
11. The authorizations and consents that I am providing herein to CanadaDrugsDirect.com commence on the date I sign this Agreement and will continue until I revoke them. I understand that I can revoke the consents and authorizations I have granted at any time by giving written notice to CanadaDrugsDirect.com of my intentions in that regard.
12. I hereby authorize and appoint CanadaDrugsDirect.com as my agent and attorney for the limited purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary to obtain a prescription in the country where the dispensing pharmacy is located that is the equivalent of the prescription that I sent to CanadaDrugsDirect.com (the "Equivalent Prescription") to the same extent that I could do personally if I were present taking those steps and signing those documents myself. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to, collecting personal health information about me, collecting similar information from my prescribing physician or pharmacist, and disclosing that personal health information to CanadaDrugsDirect.com, its employees, agents, affiliates and service providers, including without limitation the physician licensed in the country where the dispensing pharmacy is located and any pharmacy or pharmacist being retained by CanadaDrugsDirect.com on my behalf (collectively the "CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents"), as required for the limited purpose of obtaining the Equivalent Prescription and filling my Order.
13. Without limiting anything else herein, I hereby provide my consent to allow any licensed physician retained by CanadaDrugsDirect.com on my behalf to obtain my medical history, drug history, contact information and other necessary documentation from my U.S. physician. I further consent to the physician retained by CanadaDrugsDirect.com on my behalf and my U.S. physician being able to contact one another to discuss my medical condition, as it pertains to the prescribing of my Pharmaceutical(s). I understand that the reason for this consent is to provide the licensed physician retained on my behalf with the full opportunity to conduct an independent analysis of whether my Prescription is appropriate, and discuss any potential medical complications that might arise. I further understand that my medical information will not be used for any other purpose and will be kept in strict confidence. I further agree to regularly visit my U.S. physician and to promptly advise the physician retained by CanadaDrugsDirect.com on my behalf of any change to my medical condition or prescriptions.
14. I hereby specifically acknowledge that I am aware that CanadaDrugsDirect.com will be transmitting my personal health information by electronic means (for example fax, secure internet) to its employees, agents, affiliates and service providers including the physician retained on my behalf. I understand that the use of electronic means will enhance the efficiency and timeliness of processing my Order. I also understand that CanadaDrugsDirect.com, as a custodian of my personal health information, will take all appropriate precautions to protect my personal health information from improper disclosure or use. I hereby consent to CanadaDrugsDirect.com's transmission of my personal health information by electronic means.
15. I authorize and appoint CanadaDrugsDirect.com and the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents as my agents and attorneys for the purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary to package or repackage my Pharmaceutical(s) and to deliver them to me, to the same extent as I could do if I were personally present taking those steps and signing those documents myself.
16. I authorize and appoint CanadaDrugsDirect.com and the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents as my agents and attorneys for the purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary for shipping my Pharmaceutical(s) to me as if I had done so myself.
17. I acknowledge and agree that I initiated a consultation with CanadaDrugsDirect.com and that with the exception of the dispensing pharmacy based in the State of Florida, neither CanadaDrugsDirect.com nor the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents are located in the United States. I also acknowledge that the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents contracted by CanadaDrugsDirect.com on my behalf are located in Canada or other countries selected by CanadaDrugsDirect.com and that all professional services that I receive from the physicians and pharmacists licensed in Canada or in the other countries, as the case may be, are being received in those jurisdictions.
18. I authorize and consent that I agree to receiving SMS (text) message notifications related to issues such as order refills and other timely updates as related to customer service. Texting STOP in reply to any of these messages will allow me to opt out of receiving them. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Purchase and Sale Terms
19. The Pharmaceutical(s) will be packaged in child protective packaging, unless otherwise requested by me on the Patient Profile under My Account.
20. Once purchased and shipped, no pharmaceutical product may be returned or exchanged.
21. Title to my prescribed medications passes from the pharmacy that fills my prescription to me when my medications are shipped.
22. CanadaDrugsDirect.com reserves the right to refuse to assist me in obtaining my Order, or any other order, in its sole discretion, in which event I will be entitled to a refund for monies paid for such Order.
23. Neither CanadaDrugsDirect.com nor the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents provide their agency or attorney services as a substitute for healthcare or the advice of the customer's primary care physician.
24. I specifically acknowledge and agree that each and every one of these terms and conditions will automatically and without further action by me or CanadaDrugsDirect.com, apply to and govern any future orders by me of pharmaceutical(s) from CanadaDrugsDirect.com unless I specifically indicate otherwise at the time of ordering such pharmaceutical(s). Without limiting the foregoing, each authorization and consent provided by me in this Agreement shall continue until I revoke such authorization or consent (which I can do at any time) in accordance with paragraph 11 above.
25. Canada Drugs Direct may occasionally offer customers promotional credits for discounted purchases through our online pharmacy. These credits are typically offered as part of a marketing promotion, but all credits provided to customers will expire after 90 days if those credits are not applied to a purchase during that time. This 90-day validity for promotional credits will not apply to credits provided for order issues, refunds, specific customer service-related credits, or any other case-specific credit for customers. If you have any questions regarding the valid period for promotional credits given to your account, you can contact our customer service and we’ll be happy to clarify that for you.
26. CanadaDrugsDirect.com may not be able to complete orders based on non-payment, no prescription submitted for order, products being out of stock, or for other reasons. Any order that is incomplete after 120 days from the date placed will be deleted, and store credit will be applied to the customer’s account for orders that have been paid. Users can place a new order at any time along with the necessary information required to process the order. Completed orders that have crossed the 120 days period and are still being processed or the pharmacy is waiting on stock will not be deleted.
27. I specifically acknowledge and agree that any and all agreements reached or contracts formed throughout the course of my purchase of the Pharmaceutical(s) shall be deemed to be made:
(a) in respect of any pharmaceuticals that were dispensed in Canada, in the Province of Manitoba, Canada and accordingly shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba and the laws of Canada applicable to such contracts and agreements; and
(b) in respect of any pharmaceuticals that are dispensed in a country other than Canada, in that jurisdiction and accordingly shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where the pharmaceuticals were dispensed applicable to such contracts and agreements.
28. I specifically acknowledge and agree that any dispute that arises between me and CanadaDrugsDirect.com or any of the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents shall:
(a) insofar as such dispute related to CanadaDrugsDirect.com or any of the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents located in Canada, be governed by the laws of the Province of Manitoba and the laws of Canada applicable to contracts formed in Manitoba, and the courts of the Province of Manitoba shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such disputes; and
(b) insofar as such dispute relates to any CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agents located in a country other than Canada, which dispute shall be governed by the laws of jurisdiction where the CanadaDrugsDirect.com Agent is located applicable to contracts formed in that jurisdiction and the courts of that jurisdiction shall have sole and exclusive authority over any such dispute.
Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an
I have read and understood the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and agree, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors, administrators and assigns to be bound by these terms and conditions.