Want to save up to 80% on your medications? Signup below to be notified if we open a Canadian Online Pharmacy.
Thanks for Visiting Canada Drugs Direct.
Currently we are preparing to serve our canadian visitors, we will update you when we are ready!
Please save your reference number: for further communication.
Use Coupon Code: OZPOPUP20
* Please remember this coupon code above and enter it during checkout
Top brand choice
StrengthPF 2%-0.5% 0.2ml
We guarantee the lowest price on all of our prescription products. If you find your medications cheaper at any other recognized licensed mail order pharmacy, we will not only match their price, we will beat it by 25% of the difference. It is our 125% price match guarantee!
Example: If you find a product on Canada Drugs Direct for $50.00 and find the same product for $40.00 at another mail order pharmacy, we will provide you with a $12.50 discount, bringing your total to $37.50.
To get the discount please make sure to mention the price match to the customer service team when they call to collect payment for your order. Or call toll free at 1-888-904-8467 to place the order through the phone.
Terms & Conditions of Program
A generic drug is a copy of the brand-name drug with the same dosage, safety, strength, quality, consumption method, performance, and intended use. Before generics become available on the market, the generic company must prove it has the same active ingredients as the brand-name drug and works in the same way and in the same amount of time in the body.
The only differences between generics and their brand-name counterparts is that generics are less expensive and may look slightly different (eg. different shape or color), as trademarks laws prevent a generic from looking exactly like the brand-name drug.
Generics are less expensive because generic manufacturers don't have to invest large sums of money to develop a drug. When the brand-name patent expires, generic companies can manufacture a copy of the brand-name and sell it at a substantial discount.
COSOPT Preservative-Free is prescribed to lower raised pressure in the eye in the treatment of glaucoma when beta-blocker eyedrop medicine used alone is not adequate.
Always use COSOPT Preservative-Free exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. The appropriate dosage and duration of treatment will be established by your doctor.
The usual dose is one drop in the affected eye(s) in the morning and in the evening.
If you are using COSOPT Preservative-Free with another eye drop, the drops should be instilled at least 10 minutes apart.
Do not change the dose of the drug without consulting your doctor.
Do not allow the tip of the single dose container to touch the eye or areas around the eye. It may become contaminated with bacteria that can cause eye infections leading to serious damage of the eye, even loss of vision. To avoid possible contamination of the single dose container, keep the tip of the single dose container away from contact with any surface. Instructions for use
The solution from one individual single dose container of COSOPT Preservative-Free is to be used immediately after opening for administration to the affected eye(s). Since sterility cannot be maintained after the individual single dose container is opened, a new container must be opened prior to each use and must be discarded immediately after administration.
1. Open the foil sachet which contains 15 individual single dose containers. There are three strips of 5 single dose containers each in the sachet.
2. First wash your hands then break off one single dose container from the strip and twist open the top of the single dose container as shown.
3. Tilt your head back and pull your lower eyelid down slightly to form a pocket between your eyelid and eye as shown.
4. Put one drop in the affected eye(s) as directed by your doctor. Each single dose container contains enough solution for both eyes.
5. After putting the drop into the eye, throw away the used single dose container even if there is solution remaining to avoid contamination of the preservative free solution.
6. Store the remaining containers in the foil sachet; the remaining containers must be used within 15 days after opening of the sachet. If there are any containers left 15 days after opening the sachet they should be safely thrown away and a fresh sachet opened. It is important to continue to use the eye drops as prescribed by your doctor.